“Building The Best for Our Customers”!
Want to become a Derby City Pools Construction Crewman? Or do you already have what it takes to be a Derby City Pools Construction Manager! Do you want to work for the best swimming pool company in Louisville, KY?
We are hiring full-time Construction Crewmen, Foremen, and Managers, and most positions include benefits! Branded Company Vehicle, DCP Tablet, DCP Logoed work gear, best pool industry service hand tools, paid for continuous education and training from the industry’s best professionals and trades associations, paid for certifications, simple retirement plans, PTO, and Paid vacation!
Step Two: Construction Crewman 2 – $16.00 to $18.00
Minimum Time in Grade: 1 year – Ongoing or until meets requirements of Lead Person
Next Level of Opportunity: Construction Crewman 3
Results: NO Accidents – Performs Job Duties Consistently
Behaviors: Punctual– Prepared – Positive Attitude – Excellent Attendance – Performance Driven
Trained and Certified In:
- Punctuality and Attendance
- Safety Policies – Policing – Job site cleanliness
- Job site organization
- Hand tools shovel, rake, come alone, hammer, sedge, stringline – Handheld power tools
- Truck cleanliness – form cleaning – equipment and truck cleaning – form cleaning – pump pad set up and pour equipment pad – build sump crock – Ziplevel and Spectrum laser
- Drive and operate truck – Read Plans and Dig Sheet – Construction Equipment Service – Loading and Unloading Trucks – Stay off Phone – Stay Engaged – Pool Service Openings & Closings
No Benefits – DCP logoed work gear – Hats, toboggan, hoodie, jacket, rain gear, long and short sleeve, gloves, PPE
POLICY STATEMENT: Discrimination against all individuals, including disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam Era regardless of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, or physical or mental disability is prohibited. The Age of Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at least 40, but less than 70 years of age. If you believe you have been discriminated against, you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Communications Commission, The Employment Standards Administration or other appropriate federal or state agencies.