“Building The Best for Our Customers”!
Want to become a Derby City Pools Construction Crewman? Or do you already have what it takes to be a Derby City Pools Construction Manager! Do you want to work for the best swimming pool company in Louisville, KY?
We are hiring full-time Construction Crewmen, Foremen, and most positions include benefits! Branded Company Vehicle, DCP Tablet, DCP Logoed work gear, best pool industry service hand tools, paid for continuous education and training from the industry’s best professionals and trades associations, paid for certifications, simple retirement plans, PTO, and paid vacation!
Apprentice Construction Crewman – $14.00 – $15.00
- Minimum Time in Grade: 45 – 65 Days – Ongoing or until meets requirements of Construction Lead
- Next Level of Opportunity: Crewman 2
- Results: NO Accidents – Performs Job Duties Consistently
- Behaviors: On-Time – Prepared – Positive Attitude – Excellent Attendance – Performance Driven
- Skills Trained and Certified In:
- Punctuality and Attendance
- Safety Policies
- Job site cleanliness
- Job site organization
- Hand tools
- Truck cleanliness – form cleaning – equipment and truck cleaning
- Keep up with your PPE, Eye’s, Ear’s, Hands, etc. – stay off phone – stay engaged – use and retain all skills trained – No Benefits – DCP logoed work gear – Hats, toboggan, hoodie, jacket, rain gear, long and short sleeve, gloves, PPE
POLICY STATEMENT: Discrimination against all individuals, including disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam Era regardless of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, or physical or mental disability is prohibited. The Age of Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at least 40, but less than 70 years of age. If you believe you have been discriminated against, you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Communications Commission, The Employment Standards Administration or other appropriate federal or state agencies.